Specialist Funding – Pub / Brewery Funding
A pub is a unique business and they can vary significantly from the traditional local to the country pub, a city wine bar to a national chain and as you would expect, there are different types of funding available to pubs from a wide source of lenders.
Our Team have over 100 years of combined experience in arranging loans, mortgages and bridging loans in respect of all manner of licensed premises.
We can arrange finance for new purchases or refinances and source Catering Finance for your pub.
Publicans can obtain Commercial Mortgages, for a number of different reasons:
- Repayment of a brewery loan
- Consolidation of existing loans
- Buying out a retiring shareholder / partner
- Sitting tenant wanting to acquire freehold
- New purchase / auction purchase
- Premises refurbishment or extension
- Releasing increased equity in the premises for cash flow
- Use additional funding as a contribution to acquire another pub
- Kitchen equipment – Ovens, chillers, fridge/freezers,workstations etc*
*We not only source funding for the Pub building, but we can also arrange finance for the contents. From the kitchen equipment, to EPOS, and even furniture, we will source the right deal to match your circumstances and requirements. If you are looking to purchase or refinance equipment, then we can also help you with this: Please see ‘Asset Finance’